Thursday, November 22, 2012

Page 4

Mountain man is what I am.That is my choice.Just me my hounds and nature is all I want.Living on this mountain gives me the freedom those flatlanders can only dream about.

Hunting and trapping is how I make my living.Selling what skins not used for my self to those in the town.Self reliant is the only way to live.Not needing anyone except my common sense and the help and blessing from the almighty God above.

The flatlanders are going to start them self a war.As mentioned before there is talk of succeeding from the Union.North against South.I'm Georgian born and bred but I will chose not to partake in their war.This mountain is where I will fight my war just surviving.

Let the flatlanders and their own figure out this war that coming.

My biggest problem of the moment is getting the door of the cabin open.It snowed hard and deep last night and it's blocked by drifting snow.

Time for Buddy,Freda and me to get going.I seen tracks while out hunting yesterday.The most dangerous type of animal.Human.

No comments: