Sunday, June 22, 2014

I see money

Just like that little guy in the movie The Sixth Sense who saw dead people I also see people not dead ones but I see people with money.

Now that summer is here and the living is easy from my window I've noticed something.

People or some of them have got lots of extra spendable cash.

Just seen a new pickup truck pulling a big ole red and white boat.Not a little aluminium bass boat but a double decker type cruiser I guess it could be called.You could live on it with luxury for sure.

Everyday I see big fancy motorcycles Harley types all decked out in beautiful paint and chrome.Just about every other vehicle passing by my window is a Harley and those things ain't cheap.

Things have changed since I was scurrying up and down ladders with a 3 inch pipe on my shoulder at the mill.Don't get me wrong the money was good,you could survive but there was none left over for these nice things people have now.

Guess Daddy was right again when he said the more money you make the more you spend.

Plus having a large spending limit on your credit card helps.


No comments: