Sunday, June 22, 2014

A small rumble building in intensity

 As our day comes to an end here at the home I hear a small rumble starting to build in intensity.

I want to go to bed,over,over,over and over this little pint size woman is repeating.

I got sea sick again by watching the remote controller of the all mighty TV just switch from one channel to the next.

I was amazingly shocked by one of my roomies this morning when they got him up for breakfast he didn't use that blank blank word taking the Lord's name in vain.

Well we still have bed time for him coming up soon so the verdict on whether he can get through the day without cussing out the CNA we will just have to wait and see.

They must have put that Lady to bed,don't hear her now,all is quiet ,sorta at the old folks home.

For now.

No comments: