Sunday, June 22, 2014

Dumbed down

You hit me to hard.He called me a name.I'm going to tell...

Now this is not 6 year old kids I'm talking about but 300 pound 6 ft 7 inch tall professional football players.

I kid you not.

The past few seasons of professional football has reduced the game played by rough tough men into players who want to be playing tag instead of tackle football.

I wonder what the old school players of seasons gone by would think of this mumbo jumbo stuff called football that's being played today.

Knute Rockne is spinning in his grave I bet.

And another thing I wish them sissified over grown pampered boys would stop that habit of skipping around like little girls playing hop scotch when they do something spectacular.

Football like Ham Radio has been dumbed down so far it's not fun any more.

You know what...I'm gonna take my ball and leave and Momma will hear of this.

No comments: