Saturday, December 4, 2010

Eat a green thing

What for breakfast.I have can peanuts here at computer.I have chocolate chip cookies also.I was thinking laying in bed some nachos would be good.That was my plan.Yesterday this was what I ate.Two tacos,one Mexican pizza and for supper some chili from Wendys.I know junk huh.Today would be a good day for some collards and cornbread and instant mashed potatoes.Instant mashed potatoes are better than homemade plus a whole lot easier and quicker but that is just my thinking.There was a gallon jar of homemade pepper sauce here somewhere.Neighbor gave it to us about 5 years ago.Never been opened.Yikes that stuff might have turned into rocket fuel by now.Bet it has a punch but sure would be good on the collards or turnip greens.My Grandma Smith ate collards.Ended up in the hospital.She was about dead.Doctor told her not to eat that stuff.Feed it to cows not humans he said.He was doctor smart but not country smart.Greens are good for you and taste wonderful.Heard a comedian on TV say his Mom told him to eat a green thing every day.So Think I will take her advice and eat a green thing.

No comments: