Monday, November 29, 2010

Sooner or later you will be found out

I have only stole one thing in my life.It was a little knife from a gum ball machine.It was in a fruit bowl on my Uncle's kitchen table.6 years old at the time,walking by the table I seen the little knife and took it.Daddy asked me where I got it.He had this thing of saying look me in the eyes and tell me when he knew I had been up to something.Well I did and the truth came out.I was so ashamed of my sin.I had to take the knife back to my uncle and apologize.That was really embarrassing.Every time I seen him come down our street I would run and hide under the house.You know that was a good life lesson for me.I found out at that early age that you can't hide anything.Sooner or later you will be found out.I never and I mean never stole anything again.I am the most honest person you will ever meet when it comes to others property.If it's not mine I wont touch it.

No comments: