Monday, November 29, 2010

In the end

I never have thought of myself as a bad person.I'm no saint but.What year was it let me think.2004 was the year.3am on some July morning.I had hit rock bottom emotionally I think.Momma had died the year before.I had 7 years of being her caretaker.She had Alzheimers and as time goes on the worse they become.I am going to say something .The only help ever I got was from my Aunt Lema and Uncle Eugene.What would I done without those two I don't know.She would be awake for days at a time and I had to stay up with her.But this is not the story.I got off track a bit.Sitting at the computer on that July morning at 3am I just let it all go.I started crying.I did not want to live like I was anymore.This is what happened.I asked for Jesus to forgive me of my sins.I had plenty.There was a peace that came over me.Hard to put into words.I have been saved.Some have questioned my sincerity about this lately.I have slipped plenty of times since that July morning.I never will be a saint.I am a human and make and will make more mistakes.Jesus died for my sins this I know as truth.In the end he will be all I have all I need.

No comments: