Thursday, November 11, 2010

I was butt dialed

Have you ever been butt dialed by someone?You know.A cell phone in your pocket and it auto dials someone.I just had that happen to me.I answered the phone,car radio is on,hear them changing stations,no words are spoke,car cranks,sounds like they are eating potato chips,find out later it was vinegar and salt meat skins.My first thought was that something was wrong.Did they have a stroke or heart attack and could not speak.For 15 minutes I rode with them.I was shouting their name,whistling trying to get their attention but no use they did not hear me.Then silence and the phone went dead.So i dialed them back.They where dialing me.Then I explain my little trip with them. I was so glad they where ok.It was another of those modern things no one had to worry about 20 years ago.It was just a butt dialed call.

No comments: