Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am so thirsty

I am so thirsty.I had a couple of diet drinks and coffee but my mouth feels like cotton.I want some OJ in crushed ice,that sounds so good.I can't have it.It does funny things to my blood sugar.It makes it go up or down one of the other.Last few times I had OJ boy oh boy.I was dizzy and a little wobbly and needed help walking so I don't drink it.Cold chocolate milk that would be good.Nope cant have it either.Ok how about a cold bottle of buttermilk.Cold buttermilk and chocolate chip cookies,the hard type.I really like buttermilk but there is so much salt in it that I'm sure it is bad for one.Gee you know just thinking about being thirsty is not helping.Well for supper it will be spaghetti and a salad but what to drink.I guess a diet drink in ice will do.Cranberry juice on ice is good and I like it plus good for you .I drink the diet version and I can kill a bottle in a day.Oh well this is not helping my thirst at all.

No comments: