Thursday, November 11, 2010

I lived before

Sometimes I get the feeling I have done this,seen this said this before.Yeah I know there is a word for it,the French word but I can't spell it and spell check is no help.But you know what I am talking about.Sometimes the feeling is like being gently slapped up side the head and the feeling comes over you.Other times it's subtle.This happens to me quite often.Someone will say something and I am took back to another time.I don't know if reincarnation is real or not.The bible says there is once to live and once to die so maybe that clears that up.But at times I get a feeling or vision of something that I have been through or lived it before.I just don't know .I'm not smart enough to say one way or the other.It is like glimspes of something ,things that happened before.Almost like watching sniplets on a TV screen of someone's life.Oh well I don't know where to go with this or how to get out of it but it is something to ponder when nothing else is going on.

No comments: