Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I am human

Lets be honest ok.Sit down with me have a cup of coffee and let's talk.Ok.Here is the deal.Honesty is the subject.Are you always 100% honest?I'm not talking about honesty with family,friends or who ever.Honest with yourself is what I am talking about.It is easy being honest with others but with yourself that is a job sometimes.I think we all have a perception of what we want to appear as to others.We want to think others think of us as brave,truthful,fearless,smart,honorable and what ever good quality you can think of.But we have one fault that we all share .We are humans.We aint that Robbie the Robot danger Will Robinson devil take all types.Humans have limits of what we can do.Humans have hearts.Humans have feelings.Humans have egos.Humans have fears.I am human.

No comments: