Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Smith grunt

I am just sitting here.Nothing comes into my brain to write about today.Let's see.My mood is good.I have not much pain of any kind.I do have a tooth that is bothering me.While back I was eating a grilled cheese with peperoni sandwich and I bit down on something hard.I don't think that is normal.Anyway it felt like something was stuck in my tooth.After several tooth brushing something came out.I think it was a filling.Ever since then it gives me problems.I have only had one toothache in my life.I was a kid and I remember the pain vividly.It stopped hurting just as I walked into the dentist's office but it was pulled any way.I still have my lower wisdom teeth and they have caused me problems in the past.But all said I have been lucky in this respect.Momma was a Smith.There is something called the Smith grunt.They let every little pain be know so hince the word Smith grunt.I use to never complain about pain now in my old age it is a favorite past time.Oh no I have it.It has struck me.I have the Smith grunt.

No comments: