Wednesday, November 3, 2010

She likes pork n beans

I know a Lady who is on a diet.Her name shall remain unknown.Last night and a few other times lately she has skipped supper saying she wasn't hungry,no appetite.I like to eat,all you have to do is look at me and figure that out.Sometimes I wish she would eat a big meal so I won't feel so guilty.Sheesh we quit smoking to gather but please don't put me on a diet.I knew she was hungry when she went to bed last night cause all she had eaten was 2 baloney sandwiches.Well guess what,this is truth,I swear.Seems we are missing a large super duper size can of pork n beans.I have heard of sleep walking.I have heard of sleep driving.But this Lady who again I won't reveal her name to the world was seen sitting up in bed,caring on a normal conversation with people and here it goes...eating a can of pork n beans in her sleep.Yep she was sleep eating.I would pay gladly if I had a photo of that to show you.So that takes care of a problem.Her Christmas present will be easy to pick out.Just wrap a giant super duper can of pork n beans and put it under the tree.

No comments: