Saturday, November 15, 2014

A big surprise for me

Talk about being surprised I was.

It all took place last Saturday at lunch.As always and always on this day my order for hotdogs was put in to the kitchen.

What happened was rarer than snow in Georgia in July or stranger than me thinking a politician is honest and looking out for my best interest.

I was took back friends.

Opening my lunch plate top there they were two of the prettiest fried or baked or microwaved who cares big ole corndogs.

Flashback.

It was an New Year's eve and off to the Krystal I went.Not even out of the drive thru yet and I was munching on a cornpup and then it happened,stars were seen maybe I even blacked out for a few micro seconds,the humanity of it all,I had bit down on the cornpup stick and loosen my $1000 implanted front tooth yeah the tooth that the dog ate years later.

But my lust for corndogs hasn't ceased.

I've already put my order in for hotdogs today join me friends in hoping for more corndogs and lots of mustard.





No comments: