Saturday, November 15, 2014

Goings on at the old folks home

Weekly round up of the goings on at the old folks home.

Ms A. the Lady who threw a cup of ice water in my face awhile back has had her wheelchair fixed and she no longer goes round and round in circles like a ship with a broke rudder.She is on the move and it worries me when I know that little old Lady is behind me some where out of sight.She spends her free time hollering help and just like that little boy who cried wolf one day help will be needed for real but her cries for help will go unnoticed.

Rufus was acting like a dufus and the Po Po's took him away.His piano and guitar playing will be missed...nahh.

Ms P. does her nightly laps around the mall area in her wheelchair.She is huffing and puffing like Fred Sandford who would say "this is the big one Elizabeth".I just know she will fall out with a heart attack some afternoon.Each lap she makes my foot manages getting run over least once.

Mr R. is back from his vacation at the hospital and I'm trying to convince him to leave me one of his rings the one which is a skull with red eyes in his will.You know just in case.

Gary J. reelected resident president.Again no one else wants the job so the incumbent had no opposition.

No comments: