Monday, June 30, 2014

Yankee spell checker

Did I eat breakfast?

Guess I did cause a coffee cup is sitting here.Took a little nap and couldn't remember when waking up.

Things like this are happening more frequently.

I've always had trouble with names this is nothing new but at times it's getting worse.Trouble spelling I have noticed but really never have I been a spelling bee champ.I'm so thankful for this Yankee spell checker.But sometimes Southern words don't compute.

Where are you from dummy, Georgia,my Yankee spell checker will smartly ask,why yes as a matter of fact I am from Georgia is my answer.

You know it could be a lot worse.

I could have said Alabama.

 Now before ya'll folks over there in Alabama get all fussy and have a hissy fit you know we love you,shoot I got kin over there that never made it out and daily I pray for them.I'm man enough to admit it once I was a resident of Alabama.

In closing all I can say is chin up my Alabama Brethren and Sisters,follow the rising sun,that will lead you to the great state of Georgia.


No comments: