Monday, June 30, 2014

Ciao

Day is done.It's through.Not dark yet but very soon.

In bed looking out the window at the green sky.Yep green.Always heard that means hail is close by.A little thunder storm and rain did move through our neck of the woods a few hours ago.Looking toward the west stray light of the setting sun is peaking through scattered clouds.

A small rumble of noise is still heard but for the old folks home it's fairly tame and quiet.

Lunch and supper were a bust.Mr. Charles brought me a tomato sandwich which got me through lunch. I've asked for a pimento or peanut sandwich with Cheetos or real chips not those baked kind.That will get me by till breakfast.

That's the highlights of my life today.Hope your was good.

Till we meet again happy trails to you...nope can't use that,Roy and Dale Rogers sang that at the end of every show.

So I will say what the Italians would always say after talking to them on Amateur Radio...Ciao.

No comments: