Friday, June 20, 2014

Older and wiser

A group from a local church comes by on Friday evenings about every 2 weeks or so.They were here today.

Singing was great so was the prayer.

I noticed a little kid maybe his age was seven maybe eight with them. He reminded me of myself at that age.Couldn't sit still it his chair.Bet he was bored and ready to go.

Seemed like every week Daddy was going to a revival and I had to tag along with him and other men from the church.

I would have rathered stayed home but being raised strict along I went.Best part of the whole deal for me was stopping at some cafe after the service for a meal.

But now that I'm older and supposedly wiser I look back on those nights at church with my Daddy as a sweet memory.I felt so secure and loved.

Bet that little kid I noticed today will have the same sweet memories when he is much older and wiser.

No comments: