Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Just here to help part two

It has come to my attention that some of the people I have daily contact with here at the old folks home need further educating in how to speak Georgian and be understood and to understand.

During our last lesson which was to help all those Yankees ooops excuse me people north of Hogansville,Georgia with the basic concept of speaking proper English language it seems the lesson wasn't covered in depth enough.

So with love and respect for my Yankee ooops north of Hogansville,Georgia brethren and sisters I will explain a few more words you can use to be understood and to understand.

So friend pull you up a cheer(remember that is the proper way to pronounce chair)and lesson number 2 in our series will begin.

Now there are 4 kinds of cow milk can you name them?Buttermilk,skim,and chocolate are the easy ones but the 4th is what?The answer is sweet milk.Yankees ooops people north of Hogansville,Georgia incorrectly call it whole milk.

Now down here in Georgia and sometimes that western state of Alabama familes tend to be quite large.I'm talking chillins of 12 to 15 or more.I don't really know how Yankees ooops people North of Hogansville,Georgia do it but down here there is a thing called a pallet.A pallet is when grown folks take old patch quilt blankets spread them out on the flo(remember that is how floor is correctly pronounced)and that's where all your brethren and sisters slept separately may I add or when your family visited with kin folks and all the cousins slept on a pallet.

Well my Dear Yankee ooops friends and I might add loved ones north of Hogansville,Georgia that is enough of lesson 2.We shall meet again and proceed with lesson 3 soon.

Just because you where not fortunate enough to be born in Georgia don't despair you to can with practice learn to speak proper English.

No comments: