Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dude!!! Where's my grilled cheese?

Room 31 has a new roommate.

It's going to be interesting folks.

A little background information. Room 31 has 4 beds,A B C D.31 B is my personal space as I refer to it(I always have to remind my friend Gary that he is invading my personal space which is a story for another time).

Now bed 31C has a history.

I hate to say it but maybe that bed is jinxed,cursed or just plain unlucky.

Everyone that ends up in 31C either dies or how do I put this...has a personality conflict.It happens every time never fails.

Well guess what our new roomie is no different.Last evening around 5 pm he was wheeled into our humble abode.

When I returned back to the room last night I noticed a few things.First off I noticed a grilled cheese sandwich I had planned on being a snack later on was gone.The plastic storage bag was laying in the floor.The CNA said my laptop and other stuff I keep on a table where laying on the bed when she came into the room.I also noticed a pack of half eaten Cheetos laying on my table which the CNA said she had found laying under my pillow.Maybe it was a trade for the cheese sandwich but the Cheetos really belong to Wille my other roomie.

That's ok really I didn't need that delicious grilled cheese sandwich.

But all things considered we are lucky here in 31.

Down the hall there is a Lady who talks,shouts, fusses,cusses or cries 24/7.Her roomie all I can say is God Bless her.

Lord while your at it just bless us all.We need it.Thank you.

Yes my friends just another day around the old home place.

I've learned my lesson well...never leave your grilled cheese sandwich laying out.


No comments: