Thursday, August 29, 2013

I never had proof

I never had proof...till now.

All these years of suspicions now it's comes to my attention I was correct.

I just knew down deep in my bones that what they where trying to be just didn't look or sound right.After many sleepless nights tossing and turning not being able to get them off my mind,even biscuits&gravy would not put me to rest.

That look they had when seen out of the corner of my eye always sent chills down my spine,you know that feeling,like when a rabbit crosses your grave.

But thinking it was insane I just put those feelings aside.

Till yesterday.

Reading the news on Yahoo there it was in black and white and it hit me like a 2x4 upside my head.

EARTHLINGS MAY HAVE ORIGINATED FROM MARS!!!!

So that is why some people act a little different,strange they are Martians.That explains so much.Now maybe sleep at night will come easy for me.

But!

Of course I'm not from Mars,nope not me,not a Martian at all.

My excuse for being different,crazy or any other word you want to call me is...my folks came from the hills of Alabama.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!