Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Victory

Laying here in bed at 3:09 pm on this Wednesday afternoon I’m listening to a man who comes by every so often and sings.

Victory in Jesus and I’ll fly away just been sung.

I’m not a singer.I love listening to old time Gospel songs but just tap my foot or hum along with the group singing.

This is what’s on my mind.

Just because I don’t sing and shout and pray loudly to the Heavens in public does not mean I’m a non believer,heathen or not a Christian.

My faith has been questioned a few times and like I wrote once it hurt
.
Pray pray hard you’re not praying hard enough you are of little faith I been told.Pray to be healed,pray so you can walk!

Now.

I read in the Bible where my Jesus said go to your room and pray,in secret.

Matthew 6:6 



Those that make a spectacle of their praying in crowds or on the street corner have received their reward.

Pray alone with no audience only with God and His Son Jesus Christ!

Pray not to seem holier than thou.

And on this healing thing.

The Bible does not specifically link physical healing with spiritual healing. Sometimes people are physically healed when they place their faith in Christ, but this is not always the case. Sometimes it is God’s will to heal, but sometimes it is not. The apostle John gives us the proper perspective: “This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of Him” (1 John 5:14-15). God still performs miracles. God still heals people. Sickness, disease, pain, and death are still realities in this world. Unless the Lord returns, everyone who is alive today will die, and the vast majority of them (Christians included) will die as the result of a physical problem (disease, sickness, injury). It is not always God’s will to heal us physically.

I know God can heal.Jesus healed.

If I’m to be healed Praise God All Mighty thank you.

But if I’m not don’t say I am of little faith,not a Christian just maybe God has another plan another path in this life for me to follow.