Saturday, June 22, 2013

Just stop right there...

Raised in the South.

The third time the news person said that I got the picture.

Everyone in the South was going to be guilty by association only.

Ok friend just stop right there.

Who do you think you are Mr Mrs Everything I do is perfect and never have made a mistake.

I'm talking about what these news folks are saying about Paula Deen.She is not the subject of this little story but the reactions of people.

I'm talking about geographical bigots.Yes you.One person said something and there you go jumping on your high horse condemning a whole area of the United States.

I have heard it in newscast,movies ,songs and print about how terrible the South is and I'm tired of it.

You are dead wrong and shame on you friend.You know not of which you speak.

Read history Mr Mrs Know It All.Open your mind.

Check yourself and release this bigotry you have learned.