Monday, June 10, 2013

You are addicted

If the world is still standing in the year 2045 I predict that humans will be so radiated and microwaved from cell phone use that those little phones will no longer be needed.

We will glow fluorescent green in the dark.Our ears will serve as antennas.There will be no need for a mouth because talking is no longer needed all communication will be done by texting.Eyes will be useless because people will have built in GPS.

I based this prediction on this.

Every time I turn around people are seen talking or texting on their little star trek communicators.Admit it you are hooked on them and can't break the habit.

Gather your children's children and tell them the story of how it was in yesteryear.1 phone,black,rotary dial in the house and people actually left them off the hook or unplugged them so as not to be disturbed.Yes my child that is how it was done in the old days.

Now I bet that those cell phones are never more than hands reach from you.Always on,waiting for who ever to call or text.Day night waiting that little electronic gizmo is.Falling asleep gazing at it waiting waiting.


Yes friend you are addi....Hold on I got a text.