Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Those great commercials

I don't watch much TV.For almost a year a TV wasn't available to me.Well TV was but no cable.

Being a child of the TV generation I will admit TV was missed.But survive I did.

I read for the first time in my life.Books about the Civil War several of those and the Bible.I really got into that.

TV and cable now I enjoy well enjoy no not really.Same o same o reruns of this and that and baseball games.I rarely watch my favorite of NASCAR on Sunday anymore.

But thanks to Hulu,Veetle and other available TV services on the internet I lay right here in this comfy bed and can watch anything my heart desires.

The best TV programming in my humble opinion is of all things some of the commercials.

Those Publix grocery store commercials can make me cry.

GEICO insurance I know nothing of their company but their commercials are the best.Maxwell the pig is brilliant to me.Who ever writes that stuff please don't stop.The GEICO commercial about the Pillsbury doe boy going through the airport security and being so ticklish is funny to me.

I don't know what this says about me or the state of TV writing but if you get a chance pay attention more to some of the commercials.