Thursday, February 7, 2013

Coronary halitosis

Seems I have done it again.Let my mind run free and look at the trouble I'm in.

My thoughts where on those things in the photo.Homemade biscuits with gravy,white gravy with lots of black pepper on top.

Maybe a few slices of strick o lean and a couple of fried eggs.Big bowl of buttery grits with salt and hot fresh coffee.

Just thinking of a meal like this is enough to cause coronary halitosis or something just as bad.

The last time I had strick o lean the person cooking it I forgot to mention it to her that it needs to be soaked before cooking.I ate it,it was delicious,bit salty. I didn't let on that it made me so dizzy I had trouble getting up out of my chair.My BP was most likely off the scale.

Another thing about biscuits and gravy.Professional truck drivers know this and won't eat biscuits and gravy while working.It puts you to sleep.Does me anyway.

So as life goes if it taste good chances are pretty good it's bad for you.

Skip the biscuits and gravy.Some butter pecan ice cream would be good or how about chocolate......

No comments: