Friday, February 8, 2013

I will try

It's Friday.It's cool out.But least the rain has stopped I think.Nothing is on my mind this morning as I drink my 2nd cup of coffee.

That's not quite true.There is always something on my mind.Just putting down what I feel can sometimes be difficult.I try to think before speaking and the same way with writing but often it don't work.So just be careful what you say and write it might come back on you someday.

Lately I've been reflecting on things.Things I could do better that I don't.I haven't been reading my Bible much lately and I feel guilty.Plenty of time I have and it's just fell by the wayside.I haven't been showing Brotherly love to some like I should.That is wrong.I haven't been praising Jesus and giving thanks like I should.I have thoughts that are wrong.I pray daily for help in that category.I need to repent daily,constantly.I need to devote every second of each day to doing what God and His son Jesus have commanded me to do.

I'm so thankful for the love and understanding that Jesus has for me,you.

I will try living my life each day as best I can.

No comments: