Saturday, October 13, 2012

Things we try to hide

Looking out the big window just watching the world go by is what I'm doing today.The leaves are changing and the little tree a Dogwood I think has some color on it now.There is a big bush of some type next to the tree that is kept trimmed and it is the home to a rabbit.I see in darting in and out at twilight each evening and I always fear it's going to get a little to close to the busy road.The hummingbirds have gone where ever hummingbirds go this time of the year.Been over a week since I've seen one.Honey bees and butterflies have took over the feeder.

Soon the trees will be bare and colder weather will be here.Maybe.Last year no winter weather to speak of.When the trees are bare of leaves everything looks so humdrum to me.The trees and bushes will give up their ghosts so to speak and all the things hidden by the green foliage will be in view.Good or bad nothing hidden.

It's like things we try to hide but one day all will be revealed.

No comments: