Saturday, October 13, 2012

No feelings

At times I feel just like a shell of the person I once was.Hard to describe and harder to admit this feeling.It's not a depression it is for a lack of a better word numbness.Maybe it's has something to do with changes in my life.What once was important is not now.Things I wanted and worked for mean nothing.Really it's amazing just not caring about all that stuff.Baggage of life was all it was and guess I really didn't need it at all.

Hard admitting my feelings about other things also.At times I have no feelings about this or that and maybe I should have.

I've seen how people can come and go in my life.It is so easy just to let them go and not have a second thought about it.Maybe it is a built in defense against hurt and heartbreak that I have and that is a good thing.

Or could it be that time and distance has something to do with this feeling.I know it's just a saying but time does heal.Things that once hurt just get pushed further and further back into your brain till the memory is almost lost.This is a good thing because it would be pure hell having to relive every hurtful moment over and over again.



No comments: