Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Dell guy

I could live without it but never would I want to.Computers and the Internet.That is what the subject is.2000 I think was the year I got a puter.Heck I ordered it from the Dell guy on TV.Thank goodness there was a color coded chart showing you how to hook it all up.I am a man and men don't read the instructions.Least I don't.It went togather good,no problems and there it was may computer,sitting on my desk that I have had since I was 10 years old.So that makes the desk 48 years old now.I am getting off track now but that is the way my brain works.I have a few things left from my childhood.I still have my old shotgun,20 gauge Stevens.I have the old desk.Story behind it is my Daddy had a tool box built for him and the man who built it had material left over so he built me a desk.Ok so it is small and my big feet won't fit under it anymore but I like it contrare to what others might think of it.What else do I have?A Levi blue jean jacket I bought in Newnan,Georgia at age 16 when I first started working.I can get it on but no way will it button up on me.I think it shrunk don't you?No.I got fat.O k what was my subject?What was I talking about?Oh yeah computers.I still only know how to turn them on.Click on an icon and off I go on the WWW.My window on the world computers are.I can look up anything.I can and have made friends on the computer.I think really computers are a God sent instrument.They can be used for so much good.Granted there are some bad awful stuff on them but even without computers that evil would still be lurking in man's mind.Good or bad,computers,I am so thankful I took a chance and called the Dell guy and got one.

No comments: