Thursday, November 4, 2010

Little 6 ouncers


Hoggie.Poor Boy.Submarine.They might have other names but that is what we are having for supper.With some type of chips and a soda pop.That word soda pop.Soda.Heck down here in Georgia we always called them CoCola.That covered every kind of soft drink that there was.I said to myself as a kid that one day I would buy me a case of CoColas.The little 6 ouncers.I heard a man from Coke on TV say that there was no difference between a 6 ouncer Coke than a 16 ouncer.Maybe it was just me but the little cokes always seemed stronger and better.You can still buy the 6 ouncers in bottles but I hear they sure are pricey.I can remember me and Grandma Haynes trying to figure out how to operate a Coke machine when I was a kid.The price was 6 cent for a bottle.Times and prices sure have changed.

No comments: