Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nap time

I had my siesta.I was just resting my eyes.Taking a nap.What ever you want to call it I did it.Helps a lot.Refreshes the body.Energizes the brain.Cup of coffee is helping also.I go to bed early these days.Late for me now is 10ish.At one time that was about what time I got up.Working the afternoon or midnight shift was right up my alley.It never bothered me.Sleeping in the day time was easy.I wake up without a clock about time the sun rises.I do just lay there for awhile.These cold mornings it is great just to pull the covers over your head and snooze a bit longer.I think I need a hobby.Something to keep me busy.What is that saying idle hands are the Devils workshop or something like that.As a youngster I put model cars togather.I got pretty good at it.Spray painting them some would swear it came out of the box that color.Then I was on the radio every day.Ham radio my callsign is wa4pfg.Then came computers.Time is passing by so fast now maybe I need something to slow time down a bit instead of passing time off faster.

No comments: