Friday, November 5, 2010

I am hungry !


I am hungry folks.I think scrambled eggs,grits with butter and salt,bacon,lots of bacon,homemade biscuits some hash browns and fresh coffee would do it for me.Is there anyone who can just stop at one slice of bacon?I always pay for extra when eating out breakfast.6 slices will do it.At one time in my life I was eating out every meal.I gained weight.Then It came to me ,I am slow,that it was cheaper to cook than eat out.I lost weight and saved money.Once place in town just seen my old Ford truck pull through the drive thru and knew what I wanted.I loved their BLT'S and their steak sandwiches combos.They came with the sandwich and fries and sweet tea,iced of course.I like their breakfast,their biscuits,just about everything they had on the menu.Like anything in life they didn't last,they closed but their food was great.I was eating oatmeal everyday and it was good.But there is no substitute for a good hot greasy filling breakfast like I spoke of.

No comments: