Saturday, November 6, 2010

It was ok

I have never been a football fan.It just did not interest me.I played it when I was a kid.Nothing organized the kind the neighborhood kids played in someone's yard.I enjoyed that but as far as watching a game in person or on TV it just didn't do anything for me.I like baseball,played little league and some in middle school and that was it.I have been in the past to Braves games at the old Fulton County stadium.Wow That was fun.It was back in the days when Hank Arron was playing.Think I was at a game when he was trying for his 714th homerun so that was way back then.I was watching TV today.The remote wasn't working.A college football game was on.I was to lazy to move over to the TV and change channels.So I watched it.You know what?It was interesting to me.I am old enough to remember the first Super Bowl.I watched it.I remember the first Peach Bowl in Atlanta.I watched it and it was snowing there.Well I guess I could sit and watch a football game now.It seems interesting.I was always a race fan.Going each week to local dirt tracks.Every once in awhile we made it to the big races.I don't enjoy them as much now because going to the races was something me and my Daddy always did to gather.Anyway with all that said that is whats on my mind today.

No comments: