Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Earthquakes,floods and buritos

Just got through reading about an earthquake in Oklahoma.There have been earthquakes here in LaGrange.Never felt them cause most likley I was a sleep.Last earthquake here knocked pictures off the wall at the Hospital and that is a few blocks away so why I didn't feel it I can't say.I did read once where this part of the country is on a fault line and one day chances are pretty good of a big earthquake.I dream of earthquakes and floods for some reason.I always said it was the bean buritos I ate before bed.I dreamed the earth open up and I could see people being swallowed up by the earth.Once I dreamed of a wall of water coming at me,it devoured me and strange thing was I was not scared.A few days later that tidal wave that killed hundred of thousands happened.I have told people of this but once I had a dream of a little girl and her Mom,they had ran off the road in their car. M om died but the little girl lived.Watching TV on one of the news channels they where showing a story about a little girl who had for days been trapped in a wrecked car which had run off the road,her Mom was dead.I kept wondering why they where showing that it was old news because I knew about it.But here is the kicker,it was just happening,it was not old news.So I guessed I seen the future in my dreams.

No comments: