Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pray for us

We have decided that there is a stranger,unwanted,evil,stranger in the house.It comes around about 10 pm on some nights.It causes confusion,anger ,mistrust,jealousy just to name a few.I heard a voice,now don't start saying oh yeah now I get it,I really did hear it.It wasn't an audible voice but I heard id just the same.Before you judge and say the boy is wacky just let me finish.The voice said 'THE DEVIL IS IN THIS HOUSE",those where the words .For a while now ,maybe since the first of the year things have been going down hill.My health and Chris's health have worsen.Our relationship with each other has faded some what.Every one is in a bad mood it seems.I have no idea what is going on.Don't think it is a ghost per say but there is something.It seems to be not as strong as before.Chris said I wasn't depressed but being oppressed by what ever evil force that is here.I have lived here for 32 years and never noticed anything strange till lately.Chris prayed,she prayed out loud and it seems to be getting better.So maybe that is what is needed,prayer.I'm asking those who read this to remember us,our family in your prayers.

No comments: