Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Friends or the lack of

I aint got no friends it seems,on Facebook that is.The ones I do have are family members,one is Alaina's beau and that is it.I have the grand total of 7.Hey there is one friend of mind T.C.,Topcat,or just Terry.It's no big deal.So JohnLee ain't the most popular kid on the block.The only reason I joined was because of the kids.Yep so I could keep up with what they where doing.They walk around with cell phones stuck to their ears or tapping out text messages with fingers from the time they get up till they fall asleep.You know what I have been thinking of getting one also. They do look like something from the future like Star Trek pocket communicators or something.Sitting on the porch I noticed every car that came by the driver had a cell phone stuck to their ear.And those walking up and down the street had one.I wonder what every one is talking about?Just my luck I don't have anything to say.

No comments: