Saturday, August 16, 2014

Cat hating neighbors

Neighbors.

Most have'em.

I had some where my humble abode was.Both sides and front and back.

Those on the sides were cat haters.They stooped so low as to put traps out to catch them.One's little grandson spilled the beans by saying him and granny were catching cats and taking them to the cat jail.

Lovely people cat haters.Like most folks they can't see the error of their ways.Cat hater neighbor number one had her dog chained to a tree right at my bedroom window.Poor thing(the dog not neighbor howled constantly at night) .But cat hating neighbor number one did her own howling when Saturday night rolled around with her outside parties.

That she beast was responsible for the death of kittens by cat snatching their Momma cat and they starved to death.

Cat hating neighbor number two was a work of humanity herself.I will just leave it there.You might get the idea I am still mad at my cat hating neighbor.Every time I would see her from my incognito observation post the Devil would take over my mild mannered disposition and I couldn't fight the urge to meow a few times as she twisted her neck around like that little girl in the movie The Excorist looking for another victim of her cat hating ways.

Yes cat hating neighbors of LaGrange, as my Aunt Pauline would say(I love everyone but some I just don't like).

I agree Aunt Pauline.

In closing all I can say is God Bless and...

Meow!

No comments: