Sunday, July 27, 2014

In all fairness

Things could be worse.

I have no pain.It's been a long time since I have.In my younger years cramps in my calfs of my legs at night were common.That by the way is the biggest muscle on me,they were over worked when I was walking.Weight lifters or body builder's legs from knee down could not compare with the calfs of my legs.

It's rare for me to feel sick at all.

I'm just tired all the time ,have been since I was a kid.

In all fairness this Kugleberg Welander Syndrome or the other name it's known by SMA3,has been kind to me.It's been very slow in progression.

Not like that terrible disease of ALS.

Sometimes you have to accept things the way they are.Pitching a hissy fit or feeling why me sorry for yourself serves no purpose.

Okay.

That's my pep talk for today now get outta here and do something.

No comments: