Saturday, November 2, 2013

Make it interesting

Football is for sissies.

There I think it so I said it.

I'll tell you why this is so.

Have you watched a pro game lately?

Lately watching them big ole boys playing this I have noticed.

They skip around like 6 year old girls playing hop scotch,can't keep their hands to their self,fall down so they won't get tackled and run the ball or throw it out of bounds instead of being a man and facing up to big neck breaker Bubba who loves pain,giving pain to others I should say.

Now come to the year 2013.

Just make pro football a game of tag.

Players are being fined each week for tackling others forgive me"to rough".

Players are getting hurt,it's football,players are getting injured,it's football,players are getting their feelings and egos smashed,it's football,you get the picture.

So add the lingerie girls to the pro football league.

If they going to play tag football least make it interesting.

No comments: