Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hell is hot

Today I have many ideas running through my head.

None are related so instead of writing separate stories for each I will combine them.

Let's get the show on the road.

First off this is on my mind.The old folks home is in a way just a dumping ground.Loved ones,family,friends that you can't deal with or want around you just dump in these places.Like we do unwanted dogs and cats that are dumped on the side of the road and you speed off quickly cause it's wrong and you are to ashamed of what you did and can't look back at their wondering what did I do sad eyes.

Some family members are still loyal and visit their aged parents,sick loved ones and haven't deserted their friends.

To all the rest all I can say is Hell is hot.

Come to think of it this story is enough for right now.

Let that sink in.

No comments: