Thursday, November 7, 2013

Knock to the head with a big stick.

This NFL bulling thing.

All bulling problems I have a cure for it.

When I was a little boy about 8 years old there was a neighborhood kid about 14 who bullied me.

I was faster so I could out run him and he never caught me.His bulling was just verbal calling me every cuss word that a 14 year old knew.

Daddy told me what to do.

He said get you a big stick,go sit on the hood of the car,wait on him.

Sure enough I did as Daddy said,got me a stick,sat on the hood of the car and waited.

Here he came down Juniper Street just a cussing me while riding his bike.

I waited till he got up close to me.

I took care of the problem.

I knocked him off his bike with that stick.

Problem solved.

Never again did he bully me.

Daddy was smart.

That is all it takes with most bullies.

One knock to the head with a big stick.


No comments: