Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What if

I was 14 years old sitting on a Church pew listening to a preacher one Sunday morning.

What he said shocked me and never have I forgot.

If a so and so walked in his yard he would God forgive for saying this his words where KILL him.

I will let you figure out who so and so was.

At that young age I knew what the preacher said was wrong.Not Christian.

I'm sorry to say maybe it changed my view on Church and Church people some.

From what little I know of the part of the world where Jesus was from some of the people can be black as a piece of coal.

Maybe Jesus himself was black.

Chances are pretty good that describes what Jesus looks like and not the blond blue eyed man we see in all the paintings.

Now I just had an idea.

What if cameras where available back then and we had a real picture of what Jesus looked like surfaces.

What if Jesus was black?

The attitudes of many people would be changed.



No comments: