Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My twin has been found

Once we had a roommate across from my bed.He said often at night after waking up in the early hours of the morn with sleepy eyes looking over at me in peaceful slumber fear would would consume him like a dark blanket covering him.

At the time my hair was long and I had an shaggy beard.

My friend and roomie with his sleepy eyes would for a brief second think it was Charles Manson the mass murder across from him.

So out of the blue I got my hair cut GI style (one step from a buzz cut)and shaved my beard off.

Now I'm Mister clean cut.

Now for the other side of the story.

I was just looking on one of those ancestry web site playing around killing time when I seen it.

I found my long lost twin brother.

Me yes, I now have kin folk of my own.I'm so happy of my new found family.

We are identical twins down to the very last hair on our heads.Identical I say.

There is one big difference.My twin has a talent.

He can play the banjo and was in a movie several years ago called Deliverance.

Yes now I have kin.A brother.Twin brother.




No comments: