Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thank you Jesus

That's all she wrote thinking to myself.

About 5 this morning I noticed that the all night track of crickets,sound of night creatures and the crackling of a camp fire that I listen to on YouTube to drown out all the goings on here had stopped.

The silence woke me up.

I noticed the battery light on the computer was flashing.

Computer died,no power.

Checking all cables connections nothing was found wrong.

Shoot fire thinking to myself this is going to be boring without the computer.No TV,no writing(writing on paper is to much work)no more this and that.

Dullsville USA without it.

I went back to sleep.

When my friend Charles the fix it man came in at breakfast he found the power cable unplugged on the floor.

Thank you Jesus and thank you Charles I'm back in bizzness.

No comments: