Thursday, October 3, 2013

Mothership comes around

Nightly about 2ish I'm visited.

The Mothership comes around and zip pow bang off on a trip She takes me.

Places like Texas,Utah and Kalamazoo,Michigan.

Once I was taken to France for a short visit but the food there didn't suit me.It's hard getting good French fries in France for some reason.

We just cruise the skies at night talking about old black&white movies staring James Cagney and things never anything to deep.

You know just making conversation.

Last night/early morning I ended up at a Denny's restaurant in Norman,Oklahoma for an snack of chili dogs and onion rings and a big orange to wash it down.

Around 444 am the Mothership whisks me back to the old folks home before the early bed check at 5 am we leave a little early in case of heavy traffic (they check if we made it through the night)and I take a short nap before breakfast.

I JohnLee swear the above is the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Really I swear I'm not on any happy pills of any kind.


No comments: