Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bed 31 C

Bed 31 C.

Please never put me there.

I think it's jinxed.

Mr F who has only been our roommate for a month is on his way to Hospice.I think he just gave up.Only here for rehab but what went wrong who knows but only God.

I have been here for 1 year and going on 7 months.

It seems that everyone who has bed 31 C does not do well at all.

Last July our roommie Rabbit died.He just lost the will to live.Only in his early 50's.

Booker T same thing just gave up and was sent some where else and he died.

Mr I can't think of his name right now left went home and was found dead in his yard.

Then there is Lonnie who lost several toes from diabetes since he left here.

And Sydney who was placed over here for some reason but was sent back.

Michelle who works here found her Daddy who was in 31 C dead.

Yes I think there is something to this.

Bed 31 C is jinxed.