Sunday, June 2, 2013

Right way to eat watermelon

It's that time of the year.Time for cold sweet watermelon.

I've had 2 slices this year so far and all I can say was it was delicious.

Eating my watermelon I got to thinking.

What is the proper way to eat watermelon?

Now take me if no one is watching I just grab a big ole slice and start chomping away.Don't matter if it gets messy or not just go for it and enjoy.

I will admit having a beard is a drawback when eating watermelon and certain other foods like soup,chili and ice cream.It does tend to get what would be a good word here hmmm,only thing that comes to my mind is a little gross could describe it.Seeds and juice in your beard or if you are living out in the boonies with no neighbors I guess you could refer it as a snack a little later on.

But you know those city folks will ruin everything.Take the pleasure out of eating good messy treats like watermelon and such.

But take it from an ole watermelon lover and eater like me.The proper way to eat watermelon is like that little guy in the picture.

Just grab a big hunk and enjoy !