Sunday, June 2, 2013

My long lost brother...

Good news !

After many years of searching I have found and been reunited with my long lost twin brother.

We where separated at birth.I being raised in the great state of Georgia.My brother unfortunately was raised in New Jersey.

Tho the years and miles have kept us separated the resemblance is amazing.We are the spitting image of each other

Yes my lost lost twin his name is Cleo by the way was raised up in New Jersey and we do have a slight communication problem.

I was offering him a CoCola and he pointed at the bottle and said Pop.No Cleo our Dad's name was Harold.Poor thing keeps saying youse guys to everybody he meets even the nice pretty ladies he refers to as youse guys.Cleo has been living a sheltered life it seems and must get out more.

Yes my Dear friends having family is a nice thing.

If only Cleo would learn to speak properly and eat biscuits instead of those things he calls bagels.