Monday, June 3, 2013

More to say than I thought

Not much going on outside the big window so far.

I did see the lady walking this time down the street caring that baseball bat again.Maybe she is the neighborhood watch lady on patrol who knows.

The hummingbirds must be sleeping in haven't seen any so far.I try taking a photo when they buzz the feeder but they are just to fast or vicer versa I'm just to slow.By the time I get the phone ready they are zip zap flown the coup.

71 glorious degrees this morn at 7:14 am on Monday June 3rd its cloudy and the forecast is for hot hot and more hot plus that always present chance of an afternoon thunder boomer.

Waiting on my breakfast and oh by the way yesterday I had a wonderful home cooked meal of get this butter beans,fried battered okra or as I say okree yes I have the Yankee version spell checker cause it's telling me I spelled okree wrong,silly thing it is,collards,cornbread oh yes brothers and sisters with a slice of tomato and a stalk of green pepper and topped it all off with home made peach cobbler.

Wow I didn't think there was much to write about this morning.

Stay tuned the day is just getting started.